* Clicking links on websites
* Entering data into forms and submitting
* Iterating through search result pages
* Downloading files (PDF, MS Word, images, etc.)
* Download all products, records from a website
* Build a shopping comparison site
* Perform market research
* Integrate or migrate data
* Graphical interface--easy automation
* Cross platform (Linux, Mac, Windows, etc.)
* Integrates with most programming languages (Java, PHP, .NET, ASP, Ruby, etc.)
* Runs on workstations or servers
* Enterprise: The most feature-rich edition of screen-scraper. All capabilities are enabled.
* Professional: Designed to be capable of handling most common scraping projects.
* Basic: Works great for simple projects, but not nearly as many features as its two older brothers.